Fritom Corporate’s IT strives for the most optimized processes, both on the road and on location. Our professional systems support this by:
- Our on-board computer systems which allows us to determine locations, communicate with the drivers, receive immediate proof of delivery (POD) and status update of the order.
- Via our planning systems the planners of our subsidiaries determine the optimal route.
- We also use of the Business Intelligence systems (BI) to analyze processes and tweak them where needed
- The Warehouse Management and Transport Management Systems (WMS and TMS) are essential to provide insights in logistic processes like planning, stock, storage, order processing, billing and fleet management. It also keeps both parties updated on the estimated time of arrival.
My Fritom is another successful tool for Fritom’s clients because it gives clients a personal portal where they can find all logistical information. Fritom Corporate developed My Fritom based on years of customers experiences. The system can be operational within a (business) day and offers:
- Track&Trace with the most current status updates of shipments.
- Possibilities to always make new shipments; to handle shipments which have a neutral loading or unloading address, and to import addresses and specifications of goods.
- Actual stock numbers and mutations.
- Downloads, like shipping documents, POD, reports and analyses.
- ADR-information according to the latest international standard.